Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Knit one, drop one. Lose one, purl one

My knitting career has really taken off and I'm now even doing commissioned work*. But as you'll see I've just finished my first tea cosy, I had a lot of trouble with the bobble on top, not as easy as you would think. I know the wool bears a striking resemblence to the wool used in my cushion. It's because I've the same wool, a very economical way of using up my stash. I wish I could put these two pics beside each other, but I can't. WHEN will I learn how to use blogspot properly??

*Bit of an exaggeration here, I'm knitting something for my brother, as a present.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely FO. Good luck with the one you're making for your brother. I'm also looking forward to seeing the balaclava you're knitting when it's finished!

    ReplyDelete